Friday 1 March 2013

So What's New

To start off by what is happening right now in the world of Hana Handmade :). At the moment I'm trying to figure out this blog design lol!! If you keep checking you are going to find a new look every time until I find one that I completely like. I like trying out new things to keep things interesting.

I have my Mother's Day offer now one which you can check on my Etsy shop at: 
I have two offers for Mother's day, just because mothers are so great and they deserve the best. One is an amazing grey pearl necklace with a handmade wire connector with a rhinestone heart pendant that is in the picture below.

The other is a classic Swarovski Pearl set, necklace and bracelet, crystal white pearls are always an elegant and beautiful gift on any occasion.

Both are now half price so hurry while the offer lasts as this is only my Mother's Day special. 

Other than these offers I have just given away 5 of my new wire wrapped ring designs which I dispatched the last of them only the other day so that was great. It is always great to send off things at the post office it's nice being known there lol! Now I'm just finishing off a few new wire projects and trying to catch up on taking pictures of all the new items that are being made. 

So keep following for new pictures to come very soon .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment