Friday 15 March 2013

Four Jade Teardrops ..

A while ago while I was shopping for other things I came across a pack of blue jade teardrops. Now, you all know by now I am a fanatic about semi precious gems and anything to do with Swarovski elements. This pack had only four large teardrop, at the time I had nothing planned for them but well .. they just had to come home with me :D. So I bought them and put them to one side...

Since then I have made many projects but recently I came back to them and just started to imagine what they could become. They have now been turned into three different projects that I just love. Here are the three projects.

1- Jade and Swarovski Crystal Earrings - Blue and Orange






It is just amazing how to see that they were once all in the same plastic pack, and now they are different items and that have come to life and have the chance to have a different owner. If you click on the name of each item it will take you to my shop page where you will find them. I was just thinking how great it is to see complete projects and think that now they are ready to be shipped off to their future owners, and wanted to share my thoughts with you.

These are each a one off item that will not be repeated to uniqueness is 100% guaranteed. Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment