Thursday 7 March 2013

Love Semi Precious Gems?


I love working with semi precious gems, like agate, aquamarine, quartz, topaz, turquoise and many more. I think that jewelry looks so much better when you use real and authentic material. You can feel and tell that the quality is different and you can appreciate it a lot more. I have dedicated a treasury on my etsy page especially for these special gems.

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MjMyMzI1OTN8MjcyNDA5MDczNg/semi-precious-gems

My choices were mainly based on designs and beads that I thought were different and interesting. Items that I would like to complement their owners on as I love all of them. I hope that you love this treasury as I have loved collecting all its items.

Will be sending updates soon on a new set I made for a friend as a present, I used marble gems which gave it an outstanding look. Stay tuned!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment