Monday 18 March 2013

Launch of New Collection .. Be the First to Know

Hello lovelies :)
I have been away from the blog for a few days, I have truly missed you. I have a few things to discuss, so lets start. :D

Lets talk business! I am super excited this week as I am launching my new headband collection. They have not yet reached my shop so you are the first to know about them .. Here is a little preview of one of them.

This is the first headband from my new collection. I have aimed to make them simply elegant and most importantly affordable for all. We all deserve a treat once in a while. In this design I have used white glass pearls and peach crystals, I have also matched some earrings with the headband. This is a bit different for me as I do not use glass pearls much but I put them next to the crystals and just couldn't resist. It was meant to be. For all the lovely ladies out there that wear the headscarf (Hijab), no I have not forgotten you. This is a little preview of how you can use this headband as a hijab accessory.
I love these headband as they can be used in so many ways and so many styles. I will be sharing with you some of my favorite styles as the rest of the collection is revealed.

I mentioned before that it seems that every week I pick up a different piece of jewellery or accessory that I get excited about, last week was all about earrings, by the looks of it this week is all about headbands and tiaras. I still have many many designs that I was to try out so keep an eye out as they will be coming your way soon .. I would like to know what you guys think of this new collection so please share your views below.

As I said at the start of the topic there are a few other things that I would like to talk about, but unfortunately Mummy has to run! lol! But I will get there :) .. Please remember me in your thoughts as I am in the process of moving my twins into their own room, or actually I am moving out of theirs lol! .. So expecting some sleepless nights ahead of me. If you have any tips please share them, as you can see I am in need of all the help I can get. :D

Nite nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment