Wednesday 27 March 2013

New Projects Coming your way

Hi lovlies :)

Missed you guys a lot this past week... A lot has been happening here at Hana Handmade, still buzzing from launching my new "Headband and Tiara" line which you can check out by clicking on the link <<

I have made a few more designs that still need to be added to my shop, I am not working on a new project which is basically making a full set that I bring to you with ideas of clothing and everything :).. so sit back relax and enjoy the show :D ..

Has anyone been finding problems with leaving comments? Something has been reported so was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem just drop me a shout on my email hana.handmade@gmail.com.

Will try not to say too much about my new project but we are going for pastel and elegant colors :). Also been booking a few events so will update you once everything is confirmed.. Spring is coming and everything looks wonderful, okay it is still snowing in Manchester! But it's not bringing me down, I am all flower and sunshine inside, and I hope you all get the same feeling once you see my new designs.

H over and out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment