Monday 11 March 2013

How was your weekend? :)

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. For anyone who was stuck on the M1, I feel your pain I was there too :(. The waiting was not the problem however, the problem were the two, two year olds in the back seat lol!

Alhamdulilah it was a great weekend, my family and me went down to Nottingham to see most of my uni friends, ladies I lived with and others that I saw nearly every day for three years. It's just great to see everyone and have a chance to catch up with all and see where life has taken everyone after uni. Of course chatting was interrupted but the sudden leap of running after one of the twins lol!

I had made some jewellery especially for the occasion. We had all decided to get together to see one of our friends who recently had a baby, who is super cute mashaa Allah :). I wanted to make something special for her. I decided to use a semi precious stone, marble, because this just makes the set unique as you rarely see anything made with marble, or not enough I think. It has a great color and feel, you can see a pic of the set below.


Also I wanted to make some earrings for me to wear, with some blue jade teardrops, but I only managed to make on side of the earrings. I think my twins secretly know I'm busy with something else and wake up to get my attention back :D. I think it must be a super power that all kids have. So in the end I wore some earring that I had made previously these are the ones I wore.


They are also on my shop, you can find them at: Swarovski Teardrop Earrings
I will also be sharing with you the other wire wrapped jade earrings when they are complete. So keep an eye out for that. All in all it was great weekend, it great to just take time out to see friends and remember great memories that you all share. Hope you all have a great day today, and to any new mothers out there want to say a massive congrats and cherish every moment because it is truly precious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment