Tuesday 30 April 2013

What's New?

Hello lovely ladies :)
It has been a while and I have missed you :) .. I should be moving this week hence I have been away for a while, but you have surely been on my mind. I have not stopped designing, I find that when I am busy with other things than designing more ideas tend to come to me and I can't wait to get a moment alone and start carrying out my ideas.

I have made some interesting designs that you will love and you can check out by visiting my Etsy store. Here are some of the pics that I wanted to share with you.

This first design is a bridal bracelet and tiara set that are sold separately  if you would like both of them I can give out some discout offers for the complete set

This is a stunning pink wire crochet bracelet, I love wire crochet bracelets they are so different from anything you can get in the shop and full of character. You can't go wrong with a crochet bracelet.

While we are talking about how amazing wire crochet bracelets are check out this amazing gold design, as you can see from my shop I usually like to work with silver but I am in loooooooooove with this bracelet and I am sure that its new owner will not take it off :) .. get it while you can!

I have been working on another crochet bracelet custom made for one of the amazing brides that I have had the opportunity to work with and will be sharing its pics soon. :) 

I will leave you now with some positive words that I have read recently and have stuck with me :)
"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Noha >> over and out :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment