Tuesday 16 April 2013

Inspiration: Bridesmaids

Hello my lovelies :)

Tuesday and already got a lot done (alhamdulilah!). Been really inspired by bridesmaids these past few days. Just thinking a lot about beautiful weddings and how amazing it is when you have your best friends as your bridesmaids. I have made items in the past the were ordered especially for bridesmaids and it was so great to work with such amazing brides. So what have I been making ?? Earrings!! YaY! They just look great in pictures when all bridesmaids are wearing matching jewellery. Especially considering that now it is very popular that bridesmaids would have different dressed but the same colors .. and it looks great by the way! You just have to get the exact color for it to work.

Here are some pics of what I have been working on, most of them you will find in my shop so please visit it.





No comments:

Post a Comment